Buy HHC Vape Cartridge
If you’re still not familiar with Hexahydrocannabinol (HHC) it’s a cannabinoid very similar to THC. HHC stands for hexahydrocannabinol. It is a rare, but naturally occurring cannabinoid that is found in a cannabis pollen. HHC has demonstrated its ability to bind to the CB1 receptor, which is thought to be what creates the mood elevating properties of HHC. Since HHC is found naturally in the cannabis plant, humans have likely been unknowingly consuming small amounts of this cannabinoid for centuries.
The experience you get from HHC is very similar to THC. This is because they are both psychoactive. In other words, it’s more of a Sativa type feeling, because you feel it more in your head. On the contrary, Delta 8 THC has been compared to an Indica strain which is more of a body feeling.
Our HHC is completely derived from Hemp and contains non-detectable levels of THC. It has the potential to be slightly psychoactive, which is why we recommend starting out small, and consuming more as you get familiar with the product.
This product is safe to consume as long as it has undergone rigorous chromatography to remove any unknown or undesirable compounds from the product. Our HHC is made in a GMP certified lab that follows strict health and safety protocols to assure only clean and safe products are brought into the market.
While we are certain our product contains non-detectable levels of THC, we are not able to confidently say that a drug test will be passed after using this product. Which is why we DO NOT recommend using this product if you are subject to THC drug tests.
This is a very concentrated vape product. It may be harsh on the throat to those who are not accustomed to concentrated cannabinoid products.
HHC Vape Cartridge Product Description
- Description: Breath and button-activation compatible 510 cartridge 1000mg total material
- Serving Size: One puff
- Servings per Vape Cartridge: varies depending on the size of puffs
- Coil: Ceramic
- Tank: Glass
HHC Vape Cartridge Extract Description
- Amount of Extract: 1000 mg
- Extraction Material: Hemp
- Delta 9 THC Content: None detected
Smoking your Plain Jane HHC vape cartridge is easy! As all you'll need is any 510 thread battery, also sold separately on our website. To smoke Plain Jane HHC cartridges, simply connect the 510 thread battery to the vape cartridge. Once connected to the cartridge, activate the battery! To enjoy your vape simply hold down the battery's button, and inhale softly with your lips around the mouthpiece. Remember! If your Plain Jane 510 thread battery comes with a USB charger; please make sure you charge the battery before using your vape cartridge. Do not unscrew the mouthpiece. Keep at room temperature and upright to prevent leaking.
- DO NOT DRIVE OR OPERATE ANY MACHINERY WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT
- Consult a physician before using this product.
- Do not use it if pregnant, nursing, or if you have any diagnosed or undiagnosed health conditions. Must be 21 years or older to purchase or use. Must be legal in your state or territory to purchase or use.
- Do not use the product while operating a vehicle or heavy machinery.
- Use responsibly and keep out of reach of children.
- If you are subject to regular or random drug screening, it is best not to consume this product. Most standard drug tests will be unable to tell the difference between HHC and Delta-9.
- Plain Jane cannot be held responsible for any individual who consumes this product.
- Our HHC extract is 100% derived from hemp and does not contain more than 0.3% ∆9THC. Plain Jane is not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your state or territory and you assume full responsibility for all liabilities pertaining to your purchase.
- The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Use with caution.
- Do not consume HHC if you are pregnant or nursing.
Plain Jane Shipping Policy:
Plain Jane always aims to ship orders from our fulfillment center within 1-3 business days. However, the time it takes for your package to arrive depends on your chosen shipping method.
If you choose express shipping, the product will arrive 1-2 business days after being shipped.
Note: Our shipping time estimation starts when your package has been shipped, which can take as many as 3-7 business days after your purchase has been processed.
We offer free shipping on all US orders over $40. These orders will be sent via USPS First class shipping. If you require your product sooner, you still have the option to choose another shipping method during checkout. Due to current regulations adult signature is required on some items and will be shipped UPS. Additional shipping cost will be seen at checkout.
We send a confirmation email with a tracking number when your order has been shipped. Shipping costs are non-refundable. We only ship to the United States and United States territories.
Plain Jane strives to ensure maximum customer satisfaction with every purchase.
Email us at email@example.com to let us know you are returning a product. We will provide you with a shipping address. Please consider using trackable shipping services for all returns over $75. We cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned products. Once the products are received, we will refund unopened and unused items. Shipping costs are non-refundable. Please allow up to 10 business days for the refund to be processed.
If you receive damaged or defective products, let us know, and we will refund or replace your items. We only accept returns and refunds for purchases made through our online store.
We do not have a money back guarantee, as CBD affects each individual differently.
We do not offer refunds on products that have been used or opened.
If your package is lost or delayed, we recommend contacting your shipping courier. This will usually be USPS. If you have any queries, you can contact USPS on 800-ASK-USPS. If you have gone through UPS, contact them on 866-PICK-UPS.
For flower orders using First Class Mail, there is no insurance policy. Therefore, if the package is lost, we will not offer a replacement or a refund.
We are not responsible for packages stolen from your mailbox or doorstep. We do offer shipping insurance.