Candlelight, Romance, and Glowing Skin
Pamper yourself with a luxurious spa treatment in the comfort of
your own home. Plain Jane’s CBD/soy wax moisturizing candles are
a sumptuous combination of aromatherapy and soothing self-care
for you and – for extra fun – that special someone you love to
touch. Turn down the lights. Cue the dreamy playlist.
Just how do our Plain Jane CBD/soy wax candles take you away
from it all? A few easy steps will get you there.
1. Simply light the hemp wick and let it burn until a melted
wax pool forms.
2. Blow out the candle and let the wax cool for 3 or 4
minutes. Soy wax burns at 102 degrees, just slightly higher
than normal body temperature, so give it a little time
3. Once it’s cool enough to touch, enjoy the sensual, Vitamin
E-rich oil on hands and feet, dry spots like elbows and
knees, or an all-over massage.
4. Repeat? Well, why not?!
5. And, hey, if you do relight and go back to enjoying the
fragrance, please, please don’t ever, ever leave this or
any other candle burning unattended, okay? It’s still fire
and deserves R-E-S-P-E-C-T!
Each Plain Jane’s CBD/soy wax moisturizing candle contains 500
mg of 99.9% pure, ODORLESS CBD isolate in our exclusive blend of
fragrances. All of our ingredients are non-toxic,
with no chemical additives or fillers. Not recommended as
Plain Jane’s CBD/soy wax moisturizing candles are offered in 3
- Kush CBD Candle. An exotic blend of citrus, wood, patchouli, and vanilla
- Cake CBD Candle. A fun aroma of white cake and marshmallow
- Cherry Creme Brulee CBD Candle. A bouquet of cherries, cream, and vanilla
Give yourself and those you love the gift of Plain Jane’s
CBD/soy wax moisturizing candles! So, so happy-making!
Ingredients: Soy wax, Cocoa butter, Coconut Oil, Shea butter,
Mango butter, Nano-emulsified CBD isolate, Fragrance
Weight: 6 oz glass jar with hemp wick
Burn time: Not recommended to burn longer than 20 minutes at a
1. Never leave a candle burning unattended!
2. Test oil temperature with a light touch before applying to
a large area.
3. The product is not considered edible.