Plain Jane's CBD Capsules are travel-friendly, and a great option for those on the go. Enjoy the benefits of CBD Gel Capsules with Broad Spectrum Cannabinoids and Terpenes. Each capsule is made with MCT Coconut Oil in a gelatin shell. Our gel capsules are made using phytocannabinoid-rich hemp extracts that are among the purest in the world, using 100% natural United States-grown hemp.
Fractionated Coconut MCT Oil, Broad Spectrum Hemp Oil Extract, Gelatin, Purified Water, Glycerin
What is CBD?
CBD is a naturally occurring cannabidiol found in hemp. Unlike Delta-9, it is not psychoactive. When used, it may impart a mild feeling of relaxation and calm. CBD gummies are an appealing option for many who want to experience the effects of cannabis without intoxication.
10 count Gel capsules
80 count Gel Capsules
180 count Gel Capsules
CBD 25 MG and <0.02% THC per 1 gel capsule.
The low potency of CBD capsules means that increased consumption will not compound their impact. Factors like body weight and general tolerance play a role, therefore dosages vary from person to person. While it is virtually impossible to overdose on CBD capsules, we recommend first-time users consume 2-4 capsules per day to allow the body to acclimate to their CBD compounds before increasing the dosage.
CBD capsules are best used for prophylactic (preventative) care, and not for those seeking serious anxiety or pain relief. Their primary benefits are easy and convenient consumption, as well as their ease of use.
- Use responsibly and keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if pregnant or if you have any diagnosed or undiagnosed health conditions.
- Individuals can experience side effects from over-consumption.
- Side effects may include drowsiness, fatigue, stomach ache, vomiting, and upset stomach.
- Plain Jane cannot be held responsible for any individual who consumes this product.
- CBD gel capsules are legal according to federal law and many state laws.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Use with caution.
- Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before consuming any product.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
CBD gel capsules