Buy Delta 8 Elektra Flower
Plain Jane Delta-8 Elektra Hemp Flowers are a potent CBD-rich strain that possesses powerful Sativa-dominant effects users will enjoy. Our hand-trimmed Elektra hemp flowers boast a unique flavor profile reminiscent of peeled orange and tangerine. The smoke created by the strain is smooth and clean. It's not harsh on the lungs, so it can be a great choice for those new to smoking hemp flowers. The effects produced by the Elektra are deeply cerebral. You may find yourself experiencing bouts of euphoria, which can be quite calming, especially after a hard day at work.
Delta-8 Elektra hemp flower contains a diverse cannabinoid profile, including generous levels of THCA, CBGA, CBDA, CBD, CBG, and CBC. The cannabinoid concentration is as follows:
- 0.03 mg/g of THC
- 126/23 mg/g of CBD
There are many ways users can consume Plain Jane delta-8 flowers. Some of the most common methods include creating joints with Plain Jane rolling papers, blunts, or bongs. Please ensure the delta-8 buds are ground down when rolling the joint when using Plain Jane rolling papers.
- Do not use the product while operating a vehicle or heavy machinery.
- Use responsibly and keep out of reach of children.
- If you are subject to regular or random drug screening, it is best not to consume this product. Most standard drug tests will be unable to tell the difference between Delta-8-THC and Delta-9.
- Plain Jane cannot be held responsible for any individual who consumes this product.
- Hemp-derived Delta-8 is legal according to federal law and many state laws. Our Δ8THC extract is 100% derived from hemp and does not contain more than 0.3% ∆9THC. Plain Jane is not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your state or territory and you assume full responsibility for all liabilities pertaining to your purchase.
- The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Use with caution.
- Do not consume delta-8 THC if you are pregnant or nursing.
Plain Jane Shipping Policy:
Plain Jane always aims to ship orders from our fulfillment center within 1-3 business days. However, the time it takes for your package to arrive depends on your chosen shipping method.
If you choose express shipping, the product will arrive 1-2 business days after being shipped.
Note: Our shipping time estimation starts when your package has been shipped, which can take as many as 3-7 business days after your purchase has been processed.
We offer free shipping on all US orders over $40. These orders will be sent via USPS First class shipping. If you require your product sooner, you still have the option to choose another shipping method during checkout. Due to current regulations adult signature is required on some items and will be shipped UPS. Additional shipping cost will be seen at checkout.
We send a confirmation email with a tracking number when your order has been shipped. Shipping costs are non-refundable. We only ship to the United States and United States territories.
Plain Jane strives to ensure maximum customer satisfaction with every purchase.
Email us at email@example.com to let us know you are returning a product. We will provide you with a shipping address. Please consider using trackable shipping services for all returns over $75. We cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned products. Once the products are received, we will refund unopened and unused items. Shipping costs are non-refundable. Please allow up to 10 business days for the refund to be processed.
If you receive damaged or defective products, let us know, and we will refund or replace your items. We only accept returns and refunds for purchases made through our online store.
We do not have a money back guarantee, as CBD affects each individual differently.
We do not offer refunds on products that have been used or opened.
If your package is lost or delayed, we recommend contacting your shipping courier. This will usually be USPS. If you have any queries, you can contact USPS on 800-ASK-USPS. If you have gone through UPS, contact them on 866-PICK-UPS.
For flower orders using First Class Mail, there is no insurance policy. Therefore, if the package is lost, we will not offer a replacement or a refund.
We are not responsible for packages stolen from your mailbox or doorstep. We do offer shipping insurance